The contents of these pages were prepared with utmost care. While I aim to provide up-to-date information, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Reading the information on this website is by your own free will and taking the provided information at your own risk. Under no circumstances will I be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connections with the use of this website.
This website contains links to external websites. As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, I cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
In general, when visiting the website Academy404.com, no personal data are saved. However, these data can be given on a voluntary basis, e.g. your name and email by subscribing to our newsletter. Third parties working directly for Academy 404 (e.g., administrative freelancer) may have access to your data when necessary to complete their job. No data will be passed on for marketing purposes outside our group. I point out that in regard to unsecured data transmission in the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data could possibIy be accessed by third parties.
How to prevent being tracked by Google Analytics
- Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Online Dispute Resolution website of the EU Commission
In order for consumers and traders to resolve a dispute out-of-court, the European Commission developed the Online Dispute Resolution Website: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The following information is required under German law.
- Name of company and owner: Nicole Van Hoeck
- Adress: Auf’m Ernsenhahn 19, 53547 Breitscheid, Germany
- For all questions and comments related to the website and in connection with this notice, please contact me via: contact[at]academy404.com, +49 172 8275341, or through our contact form
- VAT number or Business Identification Number (“Wirtschafts-Identifikationsnummer”) according to section 139c of the Fiscal Code of Germany: DE 311386869